PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
This Website (www.ogami-music.com) collects some Personal Data from the Users.
OGAMI Music di Daniele Vantaggio – Via Anagnina n. 2 00046 – Grottaferrata (RM) – Owner contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, collected automatically when using this Website.
The Personal Data that are voluntarily entered by the user are:
– first name ;
– surname ;
– email address.
However, following data may be automatically collected:
– The type of browser used by the user and its settings;
– Operating system of the device used by the user;
– Information about your activities on that device, including web pages of ogami-music.com;
– Information regarding the geographical position of the device when accessing ogami-music.com;
– Information about cookies;
– IP address from which the user’s device accesses the Website;
Unless otherwise specified, all the Data required by this Website must necessarily be collected by the Data Controller. If the User refuses to communicate them or limits their access, he/she may not be able to access some pages of the Website. If this Website labels some Data as optional Data, Users are free to not communicate such Data, and this choice won’t have any consequence on the availability of the Service or on its access.
In case Users have some doubts about which data are mandatory, they can directly contact the Controller.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Website and guarantees to have the right to communicate or share them, discharging the Controller from any liability whatsoever.
Method and place of processing of collected data
The Data Controller adopts the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of user’s Personal Data.
The processing is carried out using IT tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the indicated purposes. In addition to the Data Controller, other parties involved in the organization of this Website (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or third parties (such as suppliers of third party technical services, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) may have access to the Data and may be also appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of Processors can always be provided by the Data Controller.
Legal basis of the processing
The Data Controller processes Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions exists:
– the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions the Data Controller may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User’s consent or another of the legal bases specified below, as long as the User does not object (“opt-out”) to such treatment. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is governed by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
– the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or for the execution of pre-contractual measures;
– the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
– the processing is necessary for the performance of a public interest’s duty or for the exercise of public authority by the Controller;
– the processing is necessary for the protection of the Data Controller’s or third parties’ legitimate interests.
However, it is always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
Place of processing
User data is centralized on the servers of the web host provider of the Website www.ogami-music.com, i.e. IONOS 1 & 1 (www.ionos.it).
The Data is processed at the Data Controller’s operating offices (see address) and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, please contact the Controller.
The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than that in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the place of processing, the User can refer to the section on details on the processing of Personal Data.
The User has the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization governed by public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as regarding the security measures adopted by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
If one of the transfers described above takes place, the User can refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Owner by contacting him at the opening details.
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Controller and the User will be kept until the execution of this contract is completed.
Personal data that are collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Controller will be retained until this interest is satisfied. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Controller.
When the processing is based on the User’s consent, the Data Controller may keep the Personal Data longer until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, once this term expires, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purpose of processing the collected data
The User Data is collected to allow the Controller to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Contacting the User, Managing contacts and sending messages and Managing payments.
To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data that are concretely relevant to each purpose, the User can refer to the pertinent sections of this document or directly contact the Data Controller.
Details on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- Contact the User Contact form (this Website) The User, by filling in the contact form with his / her data, consents to their use to respond to requests for information, quotes, or any other nature indicated by the form header .
- Contact’s management and messages’ sending This type of service allows us to manage a database of email contacts, telephone contacts or contacts of any other type, used to communicate with the User. These services may also allow the collection of data relating to the date and time the messages are seen by the User, as well as the User’s interaction with them, such as information on clicks on links inserted in the messages.
Rights of the User
Users can exercise certain rights in relation to the Data processed by the Owner.
In particular, the User has the right to:
– Withdraw consent at any time. The User can withdraw its consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
– Oppose the processing of their data. The user can oppose the processing of their data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are indicated in the section below.
– Access their data. The user has the right to obtain information on the data processed by the Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the data processed.
– Verify and ask for rectification. The User can verify the correctness of their Data and request its updating or correction.
– Obtain the limitation of the treatment. In certain conditions, the User may request the limitation of his/her Data’s processing. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose other than their conservation.
– Obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the cancellation of their Data by the Owner.
– Receive their data or have them transferred to another Controller. The User has the right to receive their Data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain the transfer to another Controller without obstacles. This provision is applicable when Data are processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
– Introduce a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint before the competent authority or act in court.
Details on the right to object
When Personal Data are processed for public interest’s purposes, through a public powers exercised by the Owner or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Owner, Users have the right to object to the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that, if their data are processed for direct marketing purposes, they can oppose the processing without providing any reasons. To find out if the Data Controller processes data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the pertinent sections of this document.
How to exercise your rights
To exercise the rights of the User, Users can send a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within one month.
This Website uses the following categories of cookies:
– analysis cookies, used directly by the Website operator to collect information on the number of active users and on how they browse the Website. They are assimilated to technical cookies if the service is anonymized.
– profiling and marketing cookies, used exclusively by third parties other than the Owner of this Website to collect information on User’s behavior while browsing, and on interests and consumption habits, in order to provide personalized advertising.
Further information on data’s processing
Defense in court:
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Owner in court or in the preparatory stages for the purposes of possibly establishing its defense against abuse in the use of this Website or related Services by the User.
The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of the public authorities.
System log and maintenance
For needs related to operation and maintenance, this Website and any third party services used by it may collect system logs, which are files that record the interactions and which may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time by contacting the Data Controller using the contact details.
If the changes concern treatments whose legal basis is the User’s consent, the Data Controller will collect the User’s consent again, if necessary.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
Any information that, directly or indirectly, also in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a natural person being identified or identifiable.
This is the information collected automatically through this Website (including from third-party applications integrated into this Website), including: IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User connecting to this Website, addresses in URI notation ( Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method used to forward the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc.) country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time spent on each page) and the details of the itinerary followed within the Website, with particular reference to sequence of the pages consulted, the parameters relating to the operating system and the IT environment of the User.
The individual using this Website, usually the same person as the Data Subject, unless otherwise specified.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Processor (or Manager)
Data Controller (or Owner)
The natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the adopted tools, including the security measures related to the operation and use of this Website. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this Website.
The hardware or software tools through which the Personal Data of Users are collected and processed.
The service provided by this Website as defined in the relative terms (if available) on this Website.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union contained in this document is intended to be extended to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Last modified: September 27, 2020